Nov 21, 2008

Can you stop crapping?

While I was on the way to work today, as usual I’ve got my radio turned on. The radio DJ was reading out SMS sent from listeners.

(Briefly translated from Mandarin)
DJ: Ah, this is from XXX and she said, “I would like to wish those who’re at work to have a great day and hope that time passes by as quick as possible since today is Friday.”
DJ: Do you know that every seconds and minutes are fair to everyone. There’s no such thing as time passes quicker. Ha ha ha…

WTF!? Do you think your listeners are dumb? I always think that she’s one fucking annoying bitch, that statement totally hit the annoyed limit of my life! She always likes to laugh to her own stupid jokes which I don’t find them funny at all! She must have one hell of a high self esteem. Crappy little bitch...darn radio had to schedule her as the DJ during that particular time of the day. *sigh*

No comments: