Dec 3, 2008

Back from Mars...

It’s been more than 2 weeks since I last blogged. Was really occupied lately, partially due to the busy-ness from my grandmother's funeral. There were so many things to do! *May you rest in peace Mama.*

I have a habit of thinking out what to blog whenever something happen around me. I just kinda went empty lately. Another reason for the 2 weeks of missing new post.

I just got myself a pair of Oakley Fives 3.0 (Asian Fit). Loving it everyday. I need better camera to take good picture man. In the mean time, this is how it looks like.

Ever since I came back to work from my compassionate leave I've been researching a lot on my newly acquired OLD HP TC1100 tablet PC. And I foresee myself spending a little time with the LeRun mountain bike I'm going to collect over the weekend as well..hehe..

Looks like I'm getting myself really busy with leisure. Gotta prep myself up to face the heavy workload next year. :P Not forgetting my business plan and of course, something that's coming this weekend too (not the bike-lah!).

No comments: