Dec 24, 2008

Your friend??? So???

PC Fair has just passed few weeks back and as usual, most forums would have those booth babes pictures uploaded for the forum members to “appreciate”. It is very common and normal to have dudes checking them out and commenting on the ladies. One that would actually annoy the hell out of me is when someone posted a picture of a booth babe; he would go like “HEY!!! That’s my friend. You took her picture! GOSH! I didn’t know she’s so pretty now!” -,-

Who cares if she’s your friend? Why would you get so excited if you see your friend’s picture in a forum?

“HEY! She’s my friend; we used to hang out together.” SO???? Did I ask?

Until you actually say “Hey! I can hook you up with her!”, I don’t think anyone would be interested to know whether any of the ladies is your friend or not.

Some eye candy for you below...

Maria Ozawa look-alike?

The original Maria

No comments: