Dec 24, 2008

Nuts for Anime Figures…

Today a friend showed me something interesting and it actually caught my attention. Japanese Anime Figures! I’ve seen them while window shopping in our neighboring shopping malls but didn’t really take a closer look at them. What attracted my attention were the details on them that are so fine that you can actually strip them down to only their panties. Checked out one of the popular local forum and there are actually males who get so attracted to these figures that they would spend thousands of Ringgit to collect them, probably even to “relief’ themselves while ogling at them I suppose? HAHA.

But I must say some of them are really some nice art pieces. I wouldn’t mind having a couple of them if it’s cheap. Which I think it’d be the opposite.


Before


After

Pretty cool huh?

No comments: