Dec 26, 2008

Effect of Economy Downturn???

Sushi King has always been one of my favourite Japanese food outlets for quite some years. It has been a while since I last visited them so I thought it’ll be nice to give them a visit again during my last minute shopping in MidValley few days ago.

Ordered an Una Don and the moment it was served to me, I think it was 30% lesser than the last time I had it. (If my memory serves me right)

I immediately asked the waiter why it was only half filled and all he could respond was just a “sorry” smile.

Could it be that the recession is already hitting us? Or the chef was just too hungry while preparing my food? I would personally think that the chef wasn’t really trained enough that he/she could have wrongly estimated the right proportion of the food he/she should prepare. I sure hope so.

Maybe a second chance next time to see if it’s true.

These pictures were taken right at the moment it was served to me.

No comments: