Mar 21, 2009

Mentally Handicapped Driver…

I can never refrain myself from not being curious every time I see a car parked at the handicapped parking lot. I would usually take a close look to see if there’s any sign that it’s being driven by a handicapped driver. The handicapped lot in the car park that I frequent is always occupied, and I’ve only seen once that it is being utilized by the “right” person. Most of the time it’d be occupied by those mentally handicapped assholes who thinks that their RMX parking fee has so much higher value compare to anyone of us and they deserves to have the closest parking lot to the lift. Such ignorant and unethical behavior. I'm happy that there are still people who share the same thoughts as me though. GO TO HELL SCUMBAGS!!! What a disgrace to humankind.


No comments: