Jan 30, 2009

Sushi King Revisited…

This blog post continues from my previous post on December 26th 2009 (Effect of Economy Downturn???). Few days ago I’ve visited Sushi King in Section 14, PJ with a few friends; lately I’ve been craving for salmon sushi until I totally forgotten about my last experience with Sushi King. As I browse through the menu, Una Don attracted my attention and I thought maybe I can give it a try again and see if it’s the same thing that would be served to me.
I was quite surprised to see a full bowl of rice with the usual 4 pieces of Unagi being brought up to me. Portion is the same as it used to but this time probably the chef who prepared it forgot to put enough Unagi sauce. It was pretty dry but I’m still very much happy because the portion is just nice. It was being served in a bowl which was very much “deeper” than the one in MidValley. I usually would patron the Sushi King outlet on the top floor of MidValley. Looks like I should just stick to the top floor outlet rather than the one below.

No comments: