Apr 1, 2009

Old Memories...

I had other topics that I initially wanted to blog about thinking that I could fill up some of my quotas for March but I guess I was just too late. Hehe.

Anyway, April fool’s day is here!!! But there isn’t much to talk about. April fool’s day was more important when I was younger. HAHA...Today seems to be a day that brings me a lot of old memories. It is also the death day of Leslie Cheung. Can you believe that it’s been 6 years since his death? This thought actually reminded me of the one major incident that I remember the most. The September 11, 2001 attack in New York, I still remember clearly I was relaxing at home at the very same place that I am sitting right now, checking on my Province in the online game Utopia. An American mate from the same kingdom in Utopia sent me a link of a news website. I thought the attack was some prank joke initially but I was kinda shocked after I saw the news on TV.

The September 11 incident did not directly or indirectly affected anything around me but it was one of the incidents that I have a strong memory on. While you enjoy the memorable song from Leslie Cheung below, I bet some of you also remember the 2 girls who were quite popular in Asia back then. Check it out!

I feel old…very old…:(


No comments: