Apr 28, 2009

Work Out Hazard...

I’ve been working on my stamina for quite a while and as usual, whenever I’m at the gym I’d be spending most of my time on the treadmill.

Just couple of days ago I was very determined to do the 10km jog again, started off slowly but still on a jogging pace and throughout the initial 30 minutes everything went really well. I was very confident that I could complete it without slowing down to walking speed.

An Indian dude came next to me about 20 minutes after I started. Usually I wouldn’t bother about anyone while I was at the treadmill. Furthermore I’m so determined that I was only minding my own business making sure that I stay focus at all time.

And this is when things get really bad, suddenly I smell something really terrible. The dude was breathing heavily and his breath smells so bad that my pace was all messed up. I tried my very best to keep focus for about 10 minutes and finally I couldn’t take it anymore, had to end the whole session at about 4km++. It’s rather disappointed that I was distracted but man, the smell can really kill. What a bad day. *sigh*

No comments: