Oct 27, 2008

Visually Delicious...

Despite calling Mid Valley my second home, I’ve never actually walk around The Gardens ever since it opened many months ago. Myself and my dearest decided to just window shop at The Gardens since we had our car parked at its parking area.

As we enjoy the relaxing walk after our late lunch, we went into a shop called Action City, and guess what I saw?



its Mr. Breadou!!!

Mr. Breadou is a wrist rests cum squeezable stress-relievers which feels and smells like real bread. You can check them out at Action City.

Here's also an entry by T3 Singapore about Mr. Breadou.

Can't resist the temptation so I bought a Vanilla Dream home. :P I'm gonna keep it at my workstation, hopefully kakak cleaner wouldn't throw it away thinking that it'd spoil after few days. haha.


Vanilla Dream at work...:P

No comments: