Oct 20, 2008

Welcome















Welcome People!

As much as I love writing reviews, I've only done it once a few years back. I don't have the habit of writing a diary, and I can’t afford gadgets or anything to be reviewed. I've always been wondering if I should start a blog. My sixth sense is telling me I should; maybe I can just start writing about anything that I find interesting. Whoever that reads this blog, thank you for reading and hopefully you can give me some feedback.

Thank you!

1 comment:

Pro Blogger said...

Hi, do you want to:

-Make your URL www.yoursite.blogspot.com to www.yoursite.com
-Add "Paypal" so people can send you money through your blog by credit or paypal.
-Remove Navbar (the blue bar on top)
-Create a custom banner
-Make money with Google ads on your blog
-Create pages in your blog
-Add videos
-Have any question you may have answered

I am a pro with blogger.com! Here is the latest blog I helped make for someone: http://www.foreclosedprop.com

If you are interested please contact me at: tipsonblogger@gmail.com

Also if you are on Facebook.com you can friend request me: "Napoleon Gonzalez" (Chicago network)

Either way I wish you the best!

God bless!