Oct 21, 2008

Whisky or Brandy for you Sir?

Ever since I have the thoughts of selling off my ex mod-ed ride couple of years back, and being the usual greedy person that I am, I've always been looking for something to keep myself occupied other than my day job.

I started off my collection of whisky/brandy in 2006, thanks to a close friend who showed me his Absolut Vodka collection. The initial idea was to collect enough bottles of liquor for my wedding dinner in the future but I have a feeling that I would not be so generous..hehe..:P

Here’s a list of my Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey collection: (need a little time to organize some pictures)
1) 1914 Gold Medal Bottle
2) Silver Select Single Barrel
3) The Monogram
4) Gentleman Jack (Old and New version)

Other brand of liquor in my collection:
1) Chivas Regal 12 year old
2) Chivas Regal 18 year old
3) Chivas Royale Salute 21 year old
4) Johnnie Walker Black Label Anniversary Edition (October 2008)
5) Otard Cognac 35cl
6) Martell Cordon Bleu 1.5L and 70cl
7) Various Miniature of Chivas/ JD/ Flavored Absolut Vodka

I’m itching to start off another type of collection as I don’t fly regularly, hence lesser opportunity for me to increase my liquor collection as I can only afford duty free liquor from the airport :P...we'll see what I can think of!

No comments: