Oct 29, 2008

What a beautiful smile...

OK, initially I don’t intend to blog today but somehow, something actually made me wanting to rant about it.

I totally don’t understand why some girls like to make stupid faces that they actually think it’s cute. There’s this cam-whore who loves uploading her pictures in her Facebook site. Once in a while I would check them out as there are some pretty girls who would take pictures together with her..HAHA.. I always think that it is just outrageously fugly for her to be doing that everytime the camera is focusing on her and from the look of it she sure thinks her weird smile is like an angel’s. Come on bitch, this doesn’t apply to all girls. You would look decently nice without that stupid smirk on your face.

Some would think that I should just choose to not view her albums but I can’t. I have a habit of making myself miserable at times. :P

Guess I should stop now as this girl is supposed to be my dearest’s cousin’s husband’s cousin’s girlfriend. (WTF!)

I can't put her pictures up otherwise I'd probably get killed and fed to his/her dog soon enough.

No comments: